SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-02-28. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
SMSC client .NET library is a set of components which allow simple implementation of communication between custom applications and messaging infrastructure of mobile networks. The library consists of four .NET managed components, each of them implements one communication protocol. Supported protocols are SMPP (versions 3.3, 3.4 and 5.0), UCP (version 2), CIMD2 (version 1.2) and SEMA/OIS (version 8.1). Key features:
- Implementation of both simple synchronous and high performance asynchronous (sliding window) mode for both sending and receiving of the messages and status reports allows to build applications that require very high throughputs
- Multithreading construction for maximum performance sending and receiving messages
- COM interoperability interface which allows to use the components as ActiveX/OCX from every 32/64 bit compiler that supports COM
- Receiving messages originated by mobile stations (MS) to large accounts (short 4-5 digit network numbers) - which is used for contests, surveys, voting services, database queries etc.
- Possibility to send and receive SMS, EMS and WAP PUSH messages, messages containing images, animations, logos, sounds etc.
- Ability to send and receive generic 7-bit text messages, Unicode (UCS2) and 8-bit binary data messages with ability to send and receive special and national character sets (e.g. Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean etc.)
- Support for GSM alphabet encoding with escape sequences allows to send and receive special characters (e.g. EURO currency symbol)
- Receive information about the message delivery status
- Support for messages containing User Data Header (UDH) dependant functionality
- Possibility to send messages in Direct Display mode (aka. flash SMS)
- Possibility to set message delivery and validity time
- Possibility to attach an alphanumeric signatures to messages
- Connection keep-alive functionality
- Source code usage examples for C#/Visual Basic/Delphi
SMSC client .NET for SMPP, UCP, CIMD2 and SEMA (version 7.0.106) has a file size of 1.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 59 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.